Thanks to Mara for your nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love Mara’s blog because whenever I read her posts they bring back my old memories in Japan! I am looking forward to reading her new experiences in Japan!
Here are the rules of the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate bloggers whose work inspires you.
- Give them the ten questions to answer.
- Post the Award’s rules.
Here are the answers to the questions from Mara:
What country do you want to visit one day? — Madagascar!
Which do you prefer? Sweetened or unsweetened ice tea? — Unsweetened green tea!
What’s your favorite book? — Bible.
Why did you start blogging? — To share what God has done in my life and introduce a cross cultural perspective.
Whom do you admire the most? — Dr. John Piper.
How many languages do you speak? — Japanese (Kansai- ben!), English, and little bit of Italian.
What’s your favorite thing to do in the world? — Traveling!
Do you like pets? What pet would you want? — Love, love, love, my cutie dog (Pug and Border terrier mix).
What topics do you like blogging about? — Cross cultural topics and Christianity.
What is your dream in life? — To travel all over the world (196 countries!). So far, I have traveled to 20 countries, so 176 more countries to go!
I understand that the “Sunshine Blogger Award” is for blogs that are “positive, creative, and inspirational”. Thus, I would like to nominate these interesting blogs which I enjoy.
These are my questions to my nominees above:
- Where is your favorite destination for vacationing?
- How many countries have you traveled to?
- What is the strangest food you have eaten (or drank)?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How many languages do you speak (or understand)?
- What is your most “sunshine”-filled day in your life?
- Who has inspired you the most?
- What is your goal in life?
- Which season is your favorite (both/either the four seasons and/or the seasons of life)?
I am sure we all experience rainy days and storms in our lives. But let’s count our sunshine-filled days! Happy blogging y’all!